From Giacomo Drago:
PalindromicPrimeFinder is a simple program that can find relatively big (example 1000-2000 digits) palindromic probable prime (PRP) numbers. It generates random palindromic numbers and tests them for primality using a probabilistic algorithm. It is multi-threaded and stops after a certain timeout (if no palindromic primes are found).
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Play a joke on your friend with a crazy chat bot.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Locate and fix dead pixels.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Finds the path to the program uninstaller.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Recover data from corrupted ZIP archives.