Paint Shop Pro
A newer version of Paint Shop Pro is available.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
Full user review
"Aggravating changes to the interface"
1) Low price; I use a fully-licensed PSP and have always bought the current version.
2) Until now, PSP offered a subset of the graphics tools I need. This was fine for me. I neither want, nor need, Adobe-level tools.
1) The interface changed. Why? It worked just fine before. Now I must burn time reading help files and trying to figure out how to do simple things.
2) Browse mode changed significantly. Used to be simple, quick. Now it is obtuse and difficult.
3) Product is much slower to launch.
4) I do not embrace "RTFM" as a business model.
Clearly, Corel is pushing PSP toward Adobe Paintshop capabilities. Fine. But, I do not NEED this. If I did, I would buy Adobe.