PageGate allows for network paging or network wide SMS messaging through a combination of the following methords: e-mail, webpage, commandline, textfile, Internet, serial port, modem, mobile phone, wireless modem, direct database access and windows client. SMS or text messages can be sent to alphanumeric pagers, numeric pagers, cell phones, PIMs, billboards, pcmcia pager cards... PageGate is a flexible powerful way to take control of corporate communications. PageGate supports several delivery protocols and delivery methods. Messages can be delivered via the Internet using the following protocols: SNPP, WCTP, and SMTP (e-mail). Messages can be delivered via modem using the following protocols: TAP, UCP, GSM, and touch Tones. Messages can also be delivered directly to a terminal or encoder via a direct serial (RS232) connection. PageGate is scaleable for high-end / high-throughput applications. Up to sixteen modems can be used simultaneously for message delivery. Up to sixteen simultaneous internet connections are also supported. A single PageGate server can be run across multiple computers for distributed message processing. PageGate supports many advanced features. Redundant outbound connections in the event of hardware or phone line failures. Message rerouting on delivery failure enables messages to be sent to secondary devices, or to be resent to the same device through a different connection method. On-call groups can be used with schedules to automatically route messages to just the people that are currently 'on call'. Non-critical messages can be automatically held overnight and delivered at the beginning of the business day. PageGate makes administration easy with a centralized database, an easy to use object oriented administration program, and a real-time monitoring program that can be run remotely (even over the Internet).
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.93 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Send SMS or text messages to pagers and cell phones through the...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Send SMS messages from your computer to a mobile phone.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Send SMS text messages to cell phones throughout North America ...
- Create interactive data applications using SMS text messaging.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Send SMS messages worldwide from your desktop.
- Send graphics and ring tones to your Nokia phone.
- Send and receive text messages on your PC.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Send SMS messages via a computer.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Send SMS messages to Nokia mobile phones.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Send SMS messages from your PC.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Send text and Flash SMS messages using GSM modems or mobile pho...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent Network Paging Product"
Version: PageGate 5.0.93
- Easily allowed network paging or network wide SMS messaging
- Supports several delivery protocols and delivery methods
Can't think of any.
PageGate allowed me to very easily send network wide SMS messages. It was flexible, and supported a wide range of protocols.