From Kevin Walzer:
PacketStream provides point-and-click activation of the Mac's built-in network monitoring program, which is usually available only from the command line. By clicking a few buttons, you can monitor data as it streams over your network--especially useful for checking web traffic, network bottlenecks, or even suspicious network activity. All network data is displayed in the application itself, and you can save the data to a file for further analysis later. PacketStream provides a user-friendly way to configure and use the Mac's network monitoring tools. It is easier than typing in cryptic commands in Terminal. As a native Aqua application, it is more intuitive to use than complex, hard-to-install, Unix-based GUI programs. And it is simpler than more expensive "swiss army knife" network programs, which are overkill for most users.
What's new in this version:
- Sparkle support.
- Performance improvement.
- Bug fixes in printing engine.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Man page viewer/browser.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Send your time anywhere.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Simple front-end for whois queries.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colo...