From Andy Qua:
A password manager. Secure all your passwords with a single master key. All data is encrypted using AES. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Keep your passwords and login information safe.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Lock, encrypt, back up, shred, and manage your files and folder...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Protect your critical business information.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Secure your private and sensitive information from snoopers.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Encrypt, secure, and recover private data.
- Encrypt and password-protect your data.
- Manage your passwords.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Protect and encrypt your files.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Hide and set the access rights to your data, and encrypt your p...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Encrypt and hide files inside other files of the same or differ...
- Fill in passwords and other personal data automatically.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...