From Nullriver Software:
PSPWare integrates your Sony PSP with your Mac, simply, effectively and non-intrusively!
Sync your music, movies and photos and back up your game saves with ease using PSPWare. You specify what you want synced and PSPWare takes care of the rest automatically, day-to-day, syncing optimally as you would expect, without taking up your precious time!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug introduced in 2.0.0 that made converted VOB files have no audio.
- Various stability improvements for Movies section.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Provide customizable templates for inventory, bill, invoices, s...
- Administrate your Active Directory inventory and extended repor...
- Manage IT & non-IT assets & inventory, asset contracts, POs, So...
- Maintain general and inventory accounts.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Provide desktop management, compliance, inventory, patch manage...
- Perform straightforward tracking of donations in FileMaker Pro ...
- Improve your knowledge of financial planning.
- Identify, monitor, and manage IT infrastructure assets.
- Integrated calendar & event scheduler.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: