PRRT is a software tool that permits project teams of industrial construction projects to better appreciate, detect, and mitigate the very negative impacts of rework. PRRT comprises an integrated Project Rework Reduction Indicator, PRRI, that allows a health check to be performed periodically by the team and at any phase during the project's timeline. After analyzing the high-impact graphics of the results of these project phase analyses, PRRT directs users to an extensive compendium of suggestions and best practices to mitigate rework. Both new and veteran project team members alike will benefit from PRRT. Its features also are ideal for project audits and training.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage project step-by-step and deliver it on time and within b...
- Share, track, and manage information flow.
- Create a precise plan for your business project.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Retrieve VBA project file passwords.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Count blanks, comments, and source lines automatically.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage, plan, and track multiple projects.
- Keep informed about latest .NET components news.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Add an Ogame toolbar.
- Create interactive trainings.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add roles of ISA Server 2006 Standard and Enterprise Editon to ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a training tool that produces real errors to diagnose and r...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0