Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Why do you need PNG Compressor:
- Optimize graphics on your website for faster loading and saving the bandwidth
- Reduce file sizes of pictures to lower hosting costs
- Compress bitmaps in your iPhone or Mac app bundles
- Replace console tools like pngcrush, optipng, advpng and pngout with a native Mac app.
What's new in this version:
- Improved General and Advanced preference panes
- A new preference pane Queue for command line tools
- Quick Look panel for previewing selected images
- Displaying of total savings in the status bar
- A contextual menu in the list view
- New preferences for text size and savings in the list view
- Support for "silent" compression when you drag an image into the Dock
- A new option to compress images in any folder automatically... See all new features »