From Vadim Shpakovski:
Drag and drop PNG images from Finder into the app to reduce their files sizes. This tool is an excellent GUI wrapper around command line tools for PNG compression.
Why do you need PNG Compressor:
- Optimize graphics on your website for faster loading and saving the bandwidth
- Reduce file sizes of pictures to lower hosting costs
- Compress bitmaps in your iPhone or Mac app bundles
- Replace console tools like pngcrush, optipng, advpng and pngout with a native Mac app.
What's new in this version:
- Improved General and Advanced preference panes
- A new preference pane Queue for command line tools
- Quick Look panel for previewing selected images
- Displaying of total savings in the status bar
- A contextual menu in the list view
- New preferences for text size and savings in the list view
- Support for "silent" compression when you drag an image into the Dock
- A new option to compress images in any folder automatically
- Pres... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Create realistic-sounding drum tracks in moments.
- View and edit photos on Mac.
- Home & interior design app.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Decimal/binary/hex converter.
- Prime number generation benchmark.
- Edit and add various effects to your photos.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.