Drag and drop PNG images from Finder into the app to reduce their files sizes. This tool is an excellent GUI wrapper around command line tools for PNG compression.
Why do you need PNG Compressor:
- Optimize graphics on your website for faster loading and saving the bandwidth
- Reduce file sizes of pictures to lower hosting costs
- Compress bitmaps in your iPhone or Mac app bundles
- Replace console tools like pngcrush, optipng, advpng and pngout with a native Mac app.
What's new in this version:
- Improved General and Advanced preference panes
- A new preference pane Queue for command line tools
- Quick Look panel for previewing selected images
- Displaying of total savings in the status bar
- A contextual menu in the list view
- New preferences for text size and savings in the list view
- Support for "silent" compression when you drag an image into the Dock
- A new option to compress images in any folder automatical... See all new features »