From Joan McBride:
From the developer: "PMT is a personal finance software for Palm OS Handhelds. The program offers: split Category transactions, sub-categories on the reports; easy selection of date ranges to view your entries; entry of future transactions, and display of running balance to show you if you can meet your obligations; entry of amounts in foreign currency for conversion into your local currency; reminders - enter a bill which must be paid in the future, and PMT will trigger an alarm; summary balance sheet and income/expense statements; overdraft warnings - set PMT to warn you a number of days in advance that one of your bank accounts has a negative balance; reconciliation with your bank statements; supports up to 20 different databases; conduit converting its internal database into a CSV format file - this allows you to view your financial data on your PC."
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Organize and control your grocery shopping via your mobile.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Track the expenses, no matter personal or business, with your P...
- Budget management utility.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Keep a digital diary of daily calories.
- Track your bank transactions on your Palm.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.