PDF-ShellTools are Windows shell extensions to interact with PDF files directly from the Windows shell. This way we can do some interesting things to our PDF documents without the need to open them in Acrobat or another desktop PDF application. Right now, these tools are group as PDF-InfoTip, PDF-InfoEdit,PDF-Anonymizer,PDF-Split and PDF-Merge.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.1 includes all the binaries, interface translations, and English manual.
More Products to Consider
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Scan junk files and delete these junk files in Windows system.
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Save videos from the Web to your PC, iPod, and iPhone.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Convert GIF files to video files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Preview PDF file in Windows Explorer and Microsoft Outlook as t...
- Create professional CAD drawings with compatibility with dwg, d...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Defragment your disks and improve computer performance and stab...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great, simple solution for PDF merging, stamping, etc"
Version: PDF-ShellTools 18.104.22.168-3
Allows PDF manipulation through right clicking.
Can drag and drop PDF's to merge. No faster way possible!
Batch commands can allow quick custom stamping of PDF's.
The developer responds to queries on the forums and implements recommendations.
Basic GUI, but it does what it needs to. For the price of the program you can't complain too much.
With our move from paper to electronic systems, our business needed a program to quickly and easily stamp PDF's with our custom stamp. We also needed something to merge multiple files together.
Ideally we wanted a program that could do this without having to open up a stand alone program first.
After an extensive search, this program does exactly what our business needed.
The best feature is the merging by drag and dropping one PDF onto another, or even a JPEG file onto a PDF.
The implementation of the right click shell works great. To delete, extract, merge, etc it is just a matter of right clicking on the PDF and selecting what you want to do.
During the first few months of using the program, we managed to get it perfectly tailored to our needs through help from the developer in the forums in writing batch commands that can then be added to the Send To command of the right click shell. To stamp a file with one of our many custom stamps, we just right click and "Send To" the relevant stamp.
All in all, we couldn't be happier with this program.
"not at all what I expected"
Version: PDF-ShellTools 22.214.171.124
A very few
not a lot!