This is a simple GUI that takes advantage of the free command-line software out there. Using PDF Manipulator you are able manipulate PDF files in order to: Extract images, extract text, convert to Web-page. No installation required - just unzip and run (even from a USB pen).
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Extract all JPEG images from a PDF document or convert each pag...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert your text file into PDF files.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert images into PDF format without affecting quality.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert text and image files to PDF format.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert your PDF files into various images formats.
- Enable your applications to edit and merge existing PDF documen...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert images to PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert PDF files to other formats.
- Convert PDF to Word and Excel, convert scanned and faxed images...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Extract text from PDF files while keeping the integrity of the ...
- Transform your PDF files into various popular image formats.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Free Trial is lacking"
Version: PDF Manipulator 1
Simple to use.
Free trial only allows "Join 2 PDFs Together" and "Encrypt a PDF" functions. Dialog boxes are poorly designed (bottom row of the message cut off with my display settings) .