What's new in version 3.9
- PCalc on the Mac now supports the user functions, conversions, and constants created by the iOS version, and will sync them automatically via iCloud. †
- You can now create an unlimited number of your own user constants.
- Updated built-in scientific constants to the 2010 values from CODATA.
- Added constant functions in algebraic mode - press equals to repeat the last calculation, or enter a new value and then press equals.
- Added an option to set the upper value where scientific notation display starts.
- Added an option to hide the button tool tips.
- Now show unit symbols for constants in the menu tool tips.
- Now warn before resetting all the keyboard shortcuts to defaults.
- Tape will now show thousands separators.
- Fixed a problem with some windows being hidden after using an Open or Save dialog.
- Fixed a problem entering fractions after using the delete key.
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 5.01MB
- File name PCalc-3.9.dmg
- Total Downloads 6,648
- Downloads last week 4
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $9.99