What's new in version 4.0.2
- User functions and conversions can now access the RPN stack, use bitwise operators, and get and set values on the clipboard.
- Added support for hex, octal, and binary user functions and constants.
- Added "Rol n" and "Ror n" buttons for rotating by an arbitrary number of bits.
- Added an option to stop the buttons from taking clicks when in the background, so clicking on the calculator window to switch to it won't accidentally trigger commands.
- Added an option to display the ticker tape at the top of the display.
- Added a "Copy" button to the tape window to copy the whole tape to the clipboard.
- Added confirmation dialogs when deleting keyboard shortcuts, user functions, conversions, and constants.
- Added better error reporting when updating the currency rates.
- Fixed a problem entering user constants when the decimal separator is set to something other than a period.
- Fixed a problem pasting in some hex, octal, and binary values.
- Fixed a problem with notes not being saved with the tape.
- Fixed a problem with deleted constant names not being saved with the tape.
- Really fixed a problem with the tax rate not being saved.
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 5.01MB
- File name id403504866
- Total Downloads 6,816
- Downloads last week 3
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $9.99