From TLA Systems:
PCalc 3 is a fully featured scientific calculator for Mac OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an RPN mode, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions. A Dashboard Widget is included with the main application. A special version of the previous PCalc 2 release was included by Apple with most Macs sold in the US during 2002.
What's new in this version:
- Improved support for Intel-based Macs.
- Added different calculator styles to the Dashboard Widget.
- Fixed a problem with copying and pasting to the calculators.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- This is a free upgrade for registered users.