PCalc 3 is a fully featured scientific calculator for Mac OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an RPN mode, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions. A Dashboard Widget is included with the main application. A special version of the previous PCalc 2 release was included by Apple with most Macs sold in the US during 2002.
What's new in this version:
- Corrected a number of the unit conversions. Otherwise the same as 3.0.1.
- Added support for using parentheses while entering expressions.
- Added an option to show thousands separators in the Dashboard Widget.
- Added comma key to the default keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved keyboard handling in the Dashboard Widget.
- Now display a warning if you choose a keyboard shortcut which is already in use.
- Fixed a problem setting certain keyboar... See all new features »