PCalc 3 is a fully featured scientific calculator for Mac OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an RPN mode, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions. A Dashboard Widget is included with the main application. A special version of the previous PCalc 2 release was included by Apple with most Macs sold in the US during 2002.
What's new in this version:
- Completely rewritten to take advantage of Mac OS X Tiger.
- Includes a companion PCalc Dashboard Widget for quick calculations.
- More accurate maths engine.
- Brand new unit conversion mechanism including many new supported units.
- Editable keyboard shortcuts for all actions, including functions and unit conversions.
- New calculator styles including Metal and Basic.
- Support for adding third-party calculator styles, functions, and unit conve... See all new features »