CNET Editors' reviewThis clock/scheduler application tries to be a jack-of-all-trades but ends up being a master of none. Problems abound with PCManager, from its language issues to its stability bugs. Upon installation, this application displays a calendar and skinnable analog clock on your desktop. (You have the option of switching to a digital clock that either sets on your desktop or in your system tray right above your system clock.) It also features a simple countdown timer and stopwatch. Although you can set multiple alarms with shutdown functions, executables, or sounds denoting them, and input birthdays and holidays, you won't be able to read the reason for your own alarm unless you can read Russian. The Say Time feature lets you hear a male or female voice--in Russian. To add to its woes, the application hung up several times during our tests. We advise that you look for another clock/scheduler application, because this tool needs improvement.
From Gizmo Research Labs:
PCManager is handy multifunctional program for calendar planning and managing your beloved personal computer, including large quantity of various functions such as talking analog and digital clock with great number of skins, desktop calendar, stop-watch, and countdown timer. Also it includes flexible scheduling system with ability to plan many alarm types with programmable doings, and birthdays, or holidays reminders.
More Products to Consider
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Display a customized clock and calendar on your desktop.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Compute basic equations, and check the time and date in 3D grap...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Show time and upcoming Google Calendar events with reminders.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Manage your notes and get an alarm clock.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Enhance fonts, colors, backgrounds, and functions of your compu...
- Manage your employee's working hours and reports using a USB ke...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Keep track of important events.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Publish and manage Microsoft Outlook calendars on the Web.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Get reminders with a talking alarm clock.
- Add a collection of various utilities to your computer system.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Improve the speed of system start-up by launching applications ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1