From Page Technology Marketing:
PCLMagic TTY Text Driver: A print-to-text driver that extracts Unicode and UTF-8 text from any Windows application. Migrate text from legacy applications or create text searchable PDF files with internal and external index files. PCLMagic is so much more than a Generic Text/TTY or EMF driver and is the ideal tool for dumping UTF-8 text from Chinese, Japanese and Korean language documents.
Using the PCLMagic printer driver to capture the text before it's scrambled and replace it with Unicode and UTF-8 characters gives developers the ability to capture text in any language and extract it later downstream for file-splitting, auto-indexing, converting to text-searchable PDFs or re-purposing into TransPromo documents.
PCLMagic Printer Driver Features:
- Installs automatically with PCL Tool SDK
- Available in both monochrome (PCL5e) and color (PCL5c) versions
- Compatible with Vista, Win 2000, Win7, Win8 Server 2008, and Server 2012
- Uses the correct Unicode or UTF-8 character cell assignments when extracting text
- PCLMagic drivers and our Port Monitor install and uninstall easily without affecting the core SDK installation
- Print Manager Data can also be captured by our Port Monitor and inserted into the PCL as PJL comments
Customers needing assistance in selecting the right option or integrating our products into a custom workflow, please contact our Technical Sales team at (+1) 858.794.6884 for a quote.