From Verigio Communications:
Make any of your programs to communicate via TCP/UDP ports you want. PC-Port-Forwarding performs everything on a Windows PC without any additional hardware or complicated setups of various components. This application does everything automatically with the best performance and intuitive user interface.
The port translation functionality is similar to the network address translation (NAT) except that it performs translation of only the port numbers. It is sometimes called a network port translation or a port forwarding. To illustrate the concept, two computers on the Internet that communicate with each other using TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocols utilize ports to identify the opposite connection points of each other where the data packets supposed to go to. In order to communicate, each computer knows the port of another computer (in addition to IP address) and sends data to that port. The PC-Port-Forwarding translates these ports in such a way that when one computer sends data to the specific port of another computer, the data is actually sent to a different port. This translation of ports is performed transparently for all applications. So, the applications don't even notice that such translation ever occurred. In addition to port translation, PC-Port-Forwarding can perform traffic reflection, but only for the outgoing traffic. Which is when an application on the local computer is sending data to a remote server, PC-Port-Forwarding translates ports and loops all the data back to another port on the local computer that was specified by the user in the rules. The application that sends the data can be talking to another application on the same local computer while believing it communicates with the remote server.
What's new in this version: Version 3.51 resolves the delay issue when enabling or disabling a network adapter. Added changes to display error codes during installation whenever the driver cannot be installed. License expiration date is March 2014.
More Products to Consider
- Perform PC-only TCP/UDP port forwarding and reflection for Wind...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Facilitate regular access to your favorite Web resources.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Prevent illegal operations of hackers or malicious software on ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Forward connections to other hosts and ports.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content