P-Scan 1.1.2 is a basic but yet powerful and easy-to-use multi-threaded port scanner that allows you finding out about which port on a local network or a workstation is open and which services are running on it. It also resolves hostnames unlike most other port scanners, it allows configuring the lapse of time between each thread.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Scan UDP ports from Windows quickly and reliably.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Inspect network switches and get a report of the connected devi...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Scan ports and network services within user-defined range of IP...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Search open ports in 3 modes of speed.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Share a scanner over the network just like you share a printer.
- Scan, explore, and understand your LANs and WANs.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Display list of computers on your LAN and their IP address.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform PC-only TCP/UDP port forwarding and reflection for Wind...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Track shared folders and get notifications about new files.
- Automate the process of port forwarding in the router.
- Play music files on your iPhone.