From LivePIM Software:
Outlook Duplicates Cleaner lets you delete Outlook duplicate information quickly and smartly. It supports Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Task and Notes applications. You may check and delete Outlook duplicate information with a few mouse clicks! Outlook Duplicates Cleaner provides a wizard like user interface and you may find and delete Outlook duplicate information step by step. And the software is also very powerful that you can customize the duplicate criterias to meet your needs. The deleting of Outlook duplicates was never easier like this.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Automate the synchronization of your Microsoft Access databases...
- Update Outlook records in batch quickly and smartly.
- Extract and store attachments and decrease the size of Outlook ...
- Back up MS SQL Server databases automatically.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Recover and save corrupted DB paradox database files.
- Store selected shared calendars in Outlook.
- Remove, reinstall, or recover Outlook Express.
- Embed .NET and VCL forms and controls into Outlook custom forms...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: