OsiriX has been specifically designed for navigation and visualization of multimodality and multidimensional images: 2D Viewer, 3D Viewer, 4D Viewer (3D series with temporal dimension, for example: Cardiac-CT) and 5D Viewer (3D series with temporal and functional dimensions, for example: Cardiac-PET-CT). The 3D Viewer offers all modern rendering modes: Multiplanar reconstruction (MPR), Surface Rendering, Volume Rendering and Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP). All these modes support 4D data and are able to produce image fusion between two different series (for example: PET-CT).
Osirix is at the same time a DICOM PACS workstation for medical imaging and an image processing software for medical research (radiology and nuclear imaging), functional imaging, 3D imaging, confocal microscopy and molecular imaging.
Osirix supports a complete plug-ins architecture that allows you to expand the capabilities of OsiriX for your personal needs! This plug-in architecture gives you access to the powerfull Cocoa framework with an easy object-oriented and dynamic language: Objective-C.
What's new in this version:
- Require MacOS 10.7 or higher (MacOS 10.8 recommended !)
- Compiled with LLVM
- PACS On-Demand: retrieve comments & status
- PACS On-Demand: for WebServer
- WebPortal: key images series
- WebPortal: Previous / Next Series buttons at Series level
- Manual syncing: keep the offset position across series
- Q/R window: mark studies of same patient
- Windows tiling option: support for 16:9 or 9:16 screen : 3 rows/colums instead of 2x2 ... See all new features »