OsiriX is a complete DICOM viewer for medical images. It supports all basic functions of a 2D DICOM viewer. It supports also a 3D rendering engine with volume rendering, multiplanar reconstruction (MPR), surface rendering, maximum intensity projection (MIP). It supports also a 4D player for Cardiac CT. It supports also a image fusion mode for PET-CT exams.
What's new in this version:
- Welcome to Lance Pysher (author of iRad) as a new developer of OsiriX!
- OsiriX uses the Java DICOM Toolkit from PixelMed, written by Dr. David A. Clunie, for Query & Retrieve
- OsiriX source code is now available on www.sourceforge.net!
- As requested by many users, we introduced new version numbers.
- OpenGL bug display corrected (3D MPR)
- Papyrus crash bug corrected with some type of files
- If Cosinus Table is not here, automatically genera... See all new features »