- Create TIFF or PDF multi-page documents with the power and ease of automation. View, extract, append, remove or change the order of constituent pages of existing multi-page file.
- Integrates a full-featured inbuilt editor and enhancement tools to give another dimension to your photos.
- Generate ready-to-use documents such as multi-page, single-page, screensavers, and slide shows by processing the pages in batch with defined tasks - editing (crop, resize, canvas, flip, rotate), correctional (contrast, brightness, sharpen, blur, red-eye) and enhancement (frame, shadow, mask, watermark, text).
- Use the inbuilt metadata editor to view, edit, remove or create entirely new EXIF/IPTC tags without affected the quality of the image itself.
- Export EXIF and IPTC metadata to a .XIFF file and .FFO file and import the same to a single image or multiple images in batch.
- Employ diverse renaming techniques while converting files in batch by using information from metadata (EXIF/IPTC) or from the physical properties of the resulting/source image, or simply from the properties of the source file.
- Supports more than 60+ image formats including JPEG, JPEG2000, PSD, PDF, TIFF, PSP, XPM etc.
- Supports twain devices with which single or multiple images can be acquired, processed and saved as a single multi-page file or into single-pages files.
- Use the capture utility to capture a whole screen or a custom re-adjustable region of the screen.
- Print single image or multiple images in batch.
- With ease of use and less learning curve, complex tasks are superseded by user-friendlier tools which take care of all the sophisticated processing of your raw photos without needing to be a professional.
What's new in this version:
- Fix EXIF interpretation errors.
- XIFF file now saves all EXIF attributes (both editable and non-editable tags).
- Fix file input/ouput errors in Windows Vista.
- Fix error about file reading after trail end (30 days).
- Various bug fixes and enhancements