From OrgBusiness Software:
A networking calendar/scheduling system.The easy way for any organization to have a networking scheduler within minutes!The OrgScheduler LAN gives you low cost network solution for sharing central planner simultaneously with everyone in your workgroup. You can even set network alarms to remind the whole office of an important event, like a meeting, in real-time. Calendar management is implemented at two levels: manager and users. The each user maintains his own calendar, and workgroup manager can manage all calendars. Each user has a unique label and a caption to display within the calendar. The program will show the complete list of active connections.
With OrgScheduler LAN, you can use e-mail or SMS to send appointments, reminders and invitations to colleagues, friends and family members.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: