From Alastair Wyse:
Oracle Permission Generator helps Oracle database developers and administrators generate scripts to manage privileges and synonyms within an Oracle database. It provides the following features. Allows the user to manage database objects, permissions, and roles in a simple, grid-based graphical format. Solves the problem of maintaining synchronisation between privileges (GRANT and REVOKE statements), and synonyms. Generates complementary rollout and rollback scripts, which can be used to apply new permissions to a database, and to completely reverse the changes in the case that the database needs to be rolled back to its initial state. Stores a complete repository of database objects, permissions, and roles in a portable XML format. Creates iterative versions of privilege and synonym scripts, to support a development lifecycle as the database schema and design evolves.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Compare, upgrade, or keep track of your database historical cha...
- Provide a database connectivity solution for Oracle built over ...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- View and browse Oracle database documents.
- Access and manage databases from your computer.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Simplify the development of your Oracle database design.
- Write SQL statements and create PL/SQL objects on your Windows ...
- Enhance database related functionality in Borland Delphi/BCB VC...