From MacZ Software:
What's new in this version:
- Added HTML-to-Styled Text conversion (the "Text" button)
- OptimaHTML’s current version can now be checked online (Help -> Check for updates...)
- Added support for internal script tags
- Added removal of "ProgID" authoring meta tag
- Added clickable links in about window
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- LDML Pagespinner plugins.
- Server-side template parsing engine written in PHP.
- REALbasic Tools.
- Teaches HTML through interactive lessons.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- BASIC development environment.
- HTML & PHP editor with live preview pane.
- Create HTML and XHTML files with a WYSIWYG interface.
- Software components for REAL Studio developers.