OptFlux application includes a number of tools to support in silico metabolic engineering. The application allows the user to load a genome-scale model of a given organism. The simulation of these strains will be conducted using a number of approaches that allow the set of fluxes in the organism's metabolism to be determined, given a set of environmental constraints.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- ActiveX control provides easy access to Info-Zip DLL's.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Generate a Spring-based, Java CRUD application in minutes.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Calibrate your projector's video output and test audio signals ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Unmount your portable device closing active applications.