OptFlux application includes a number of tools to support in silico metabolic engineering. The application allows the user to load a genome-scale model of a given organism. The simulation of these strains will be conducted using a number of approaches that allow the set of fluxes in the organism's metabolism to be determined, given a set of environmental constraints.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- ActiveX control provides easy access to Info-Zip DLL's.
- Generate a Spring-based, Java CRUD application in minutes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Calibrate your projector's video output and test audio signals ...
- Unmount your portable device closing active applications.
- Reduce the memory footprint of user-selected processes.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Tool for adjusting gamma levels.
- Make any visible windows in your running applications transpare...