OpenJDK 7 for OS X Lion is based on OpenJDK sources. This solutions aims at delivering for Java enthusiasts and / or developers a working version of the next Java release for their Apple Mac running at least OS X Lion. This version of OpenJDK required you to have installed Apple Java JDK 1.6 and installs as a developer version in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines directory.
What's new in this version: Some bug have been patched.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Get a good looking Date, Time and Search widget for your Mac OS...
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Magic: The Gathering game.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Simplifies invoicing; create professional invoices and quotes.
- Have up to 10 different Mac OS X docks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content