From EHR Live:
The clinical benefits of computerized medical records are clear; however, the costs of current proprietary systems are large. These high cost systems inhibit many small practices from transitioning to computerized medical records. This obstacle can easily be circumvented with EHR Live's OpenEMR. OpenEMR is a medical practice management, electronic medical records, prescription writing, and medical billing application. It is a free open source replacement for medical applications such as Medical Manager, Health Pro, and Misys. EHR Live provides the support needed in order to setup and maintain an OpenEMR installation for practices who don't have the technical know-how. We also provide a service called OpenEMR Online; which is a hosted version of the OpenEMR System available 24/7 and accessible from any location that has an internet connection. This allows you to save on your upfront capital costs for server equipment and not worry about the maintenance of your servers since we take care of that for one low monthly fee. We are HIPAA compliant, user friendly, affordable, and flexible.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2 includes upgraded database schema and various bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Maintain patient records for your practice.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Keep patient records and print professional prescriptions and r...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track, bill, schedule, and send recall letters and e-mails to y...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Provide a fully integrated solution for the business and clinic...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Spend less time working with your transcriptions and more time ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Store and manage all your medical records.
- Manage hospital operations on your own.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage electronic medical record.
- Manage your medical records without paper charts.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and print medication and ophthalmic prescriptions.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Digitize, store, and manage your patients' medical records.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1