From Open Babel:
Open Babel is a chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data. It's an open, collaborative project allowing anyone to search, convert, analyze, or store data from molecular modeling, chemistry, solid-state materials, biochemistry, or related areas.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Visualize and analyze the ChIP-on-chip data.
- Draw and magnify Julia fractal image.
- Scientific visualiation with interactive graphics.
- Communicate with RS232 serial port and generate complex structu...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Send a byte based data in serial communication port.
- Perform advanced RNA sequence analysis on your PC.
- Monitor Metastock Amibroker ninja trader stocks.
- Extract information from UniProt.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content