Opal-Convert Excel to vCard to Excel is powerful, easy to use software that allows you to convert from (and to) the industry standard vCard format, from (and to) Excel. As you change the options, the output will update immediately in realtime. This allows you to have instant feedback to see if the conversion results match your expectations and makes it very easy to use. Batch conversion is featured too so you can convert multiple files at once. Opal-Convert Excel to vCard to Excel features include: Convert from industry standard vCard/VCF format to Excel/CSV format and vice versa. Excel 2003/2007/2010, Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Android, Nokia, iPhone, iCloud, Gmail, and other mobile phones supported. Supports export and import of multiple contacts and batch conversion. Intuitive GUI for beginners and experts alike with instant feedback when changing options. Customize the vCard to suit your requirements. Safe and secure. Your original data is kept intact, and everything takes place inside the program. Hassle-free installation (or reinstallation) with no passwords or keys. 60 day money back guarantee.
What's new in this version: Version 2.34 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert any Excel file to vCard and Outlook.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Build Gantt charts without Microsoft Project or any similar pro...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
- Convert Excel files into VCF (vCard) format.
- Get data you need from a Microsoft Excel worksheet and fill it ...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content