Opal-Convert Excel to vCard to Excel is powerful, easy to use software that allows you to convert from (and to) the industry standard vCard format, from (and to) Excel. As you change the options, the output will update immediately in realtime. This allows you to have instant feedback to see if the conversion results match your expectations and makes it very easy to use. Batch conversion is featured too so you can convert multiple files at once. Opal-Convert Excel to vCard to Excel features include: Convert from industry standard vCard/VCF format to Excel/CSV format and vice versa. Excel 2003/2007/2010, Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Android, Nokia, iPhone, iCloud, Gmail, and other mobile phones supported. Supports export and import of multiple contacts and batch conversion. Intuitive GUI for beginners and experts alike with instant feedback when changing options. Customize the vCard to suit your requirements. Safe and secure. Your original data is kept intact, and everything takes place inside the program. Hassle-free installation (or reinstallation) with no passwords or keys. 60 day money back guarantee.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 features more support for other mobile phones.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Convert any Excel file to vCard and Outlook.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Convert Excel files into VCF (vCard) format.
- Build Gantt charts without Microsoft Project or any similar pro...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Get data you need from a Microsoft Excel worksheet and fill it ...
- Edit business contact cards on PC.
- Convert from and to Excel/CSV, and vCard (VCF).
- Organize your opened Excel workbooks for easy navigation.
- Convert CSV contacts file to vCard files (*.vcf).
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works, but only saves 100 free at a time"
Version: Opal-Convert Excel to vCard to Excel 2.3
Works, but user interface a bit much for the non-technofile.
More user friendly interface and visual buttons. Perhaps a VCF logo point an arrow to an Excel logo.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content