OneNote takes notes that save to the cloud so you have them when you need them. Use a browser or one of the many OneNote mobile apps to get to your notes when you need. It features quickly write up to-do lists with check boxes, your device's pen to draw in your notes as you would on paper, take photos with your device's camera to put in your notes, organize your notes with tables, bullets, and colors, works with Windows 8 search, and take notes on a white background or change the background of your notes to grid or ruled lines.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Allow you to add, edit, and remove notes from Windows 8 device.
- Manage information securely on your Windows 8 PC.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create, customize, organize, and display notes on your desktop.
- Play MIDI files with either horizontal or vertical reverse.
- Write down your tasks on sticky notes, set reminders, and print...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Organize notes, set reminders, and back up your notes.
- Create your own scale and tuning notes sounds.