One Stop Order Processing allows you to manage all of your orders from Ebay, Amazon SellerCentral and MarketPlace (Pro Merchant), RomanCart, Actinic (multiple sites), Playtrade, eBid, osCommerce, CRE Loaded, CubeCart, Interspire, Magento, X-Cart, Mail Order and Telephone orders in the same place. Access your orders from anywhere on your Local Area Network. Can be used on up to 10 PCs to simultaneously access and process orders. Automatic VAT calculation on orders (to produce VAT invoices etc.). Automatically assign sequential invoice numbers (across all sales sources). Product Management, including stock control. Print invoices, packing and picking lists. Supports standard invoices, document enclosed wallets and integrated labels. Invoices and packing lists can easily be changed using supplied configuration or any HTML editor (e.g. Word or Dreamweaver). Send customers (or shipping company) custom emails (using Outlook or SMTP) as plain text or HTML. Create your own custom order values (e.g. batch numbers or who is processing an order). Create order views using any of the order fields (including calculations). These fields can then be used as filters. Change all order details, with automatic VAT and shipping calculations.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Help your favorite charity organizations by shopping online.
- Create and manage invoices to meet your specific business needs...
- Manage "Favorites" online and have them accessible from everywh...
- Extend your auction creation experience with the use of plugins...
- Access an online travel agency.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your Web sites design, content, and functionality.
- Manage your online files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Store, organize, and manage your files on Amazon S3.
- Publish and manage Microsoft Outlook calendars on the Web.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get different tools for managing your pictures online and offli...
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.