OmniPeek gives network engineers real-time visibility and Expert Analysis into every part of the network from a single interface, including Ethernet, Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless, VoIP, and Video to remote offices. Using OmniPeek's intuitive user interface and "top-down" approach to visualizing network conditions, network engineersÃ??Ã?Â¢??even junior staffÃ??Ã?Â¢??can quickly analyze, drill down and fix performance bottlenecks across multiple network segments, maximizing uptime and user satisfaction.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0:
- Multi-Segment Analysis
- Integrated OmniPeek Remote Assistant
- Expert and flow support for Compass
- Wired and Wireless aggregation
- Roaming analysis
- 802.11ac support
- Tcpdump filter support
- Reporting enhancements for Compass
- Graphing and filtering enhancements
- UI enhancements
- PcapNG file format support
- New decodes
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: OmniPeek 4.0.1
Version: OmniPeek 4
Version: OmniPeek 6.0.2
This prodect is very usefull.
There is nothing wrong with this product for me is all that I need.
Version: OmniPeek 4.1
this is a good product
i like this product but high version should free
"a good product"
Version: OmniPeek 4.1
use to capture the wireless package
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content