What's new in version 2.0.1
- Fixed a bug where the Send to Inbox service did not work correctly in Standard when clipping from Mail, Safari, OmniWeb, Chrome, or Finder.
- The note in the Inspector is now editable for sidebar selections.
- Fixed a hang when replacing the server database if OmniFocus needed to prompt for your sync credentials.
- Fixed a potential crash when using undo/redo and certain custom Perspectives.
- Fixed a regression where the MailTags clipping handler was not called when clipping from Mail with MailTags installed.
- Fixed a bug where selected items in the sidebar or content outline were not made available to items in the Services menu.
- Fixed the visibility of the placeholder text when editing the Project and Context of an action or project.
- Fixed a bug where the badges in the Forecast calendar could get out of sync when items transitioned from due soon to overdue status.
- Fixed a bug where where OmniFocus failed to report an error message when trying to open a linked attachment that had been deleted.
- Fixed a bug where parent contexts in the sidebar incorrectly had a disclosure icon when child contexts were excluded by the current view filter.
- Improved interaction with the keychain when there are stored credentials for multiple Omni Sync Server accounts.
- OmniFocus no longer needs to be quit and relaunched in order to use AppleScript after upgrading to Pro.
- Corrected the feedback address used by the Contact Omni menu item.
- Publisher The Omni Group
- Publisher web site http://www.omnigroup.com/
- Release date June 21, 2014
- Date added June 21, 2014
- Version 2.0.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.9
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 44.19MB
- File name OmniFocus-2.0.1.dmg
- Total Downloads 9,445
- Downloads last week 17
- License model Update
- Limitations Not available
- Price $79.95