What's new in version 2.0.2
- Fixed a bug where the clipping service could silently fail if invoked when OmniFocus was not already running.
- Fixed a problem where OmniFocus failed to prune stale client files in certain situations, preventing database compaction.
- Fixed a hang which could occur in OmniFocus after the system experiences memory pressure/low memory conditions.
- Fixed a crash which could occur in rare situations when attempting to enter a license after the trial had expired.
- Fixed a bug where re-enabling autosave via AppleScript didn't immediately save and process changes when appropriate.
- During first run setup, if you choose a cloud location that didn't already contain an OmniFocus database, OmniFocus now offers to import an existing OmniFocus 1 database or create a new empty database.
- Publisher The Omni Group
- Publisher web site http://www.omnigroup.com/
- Release date August 02, 2014
- Date added August 01, 2014
- Version 2.0.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.9
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 44.21MB
- File name OmniFocus-2.0.2.dmg
- Total Downloads 9,682
- Downloads last week 32
- License model Update
- Limitations Not available
- Price $79.95