From Markus Winter:
Do you have a print-out of your sequence with the position of the primers penciled in? Are you using Excel to maintain a list of your oligos? Have you just moved from working on one gene to working on a similar one and wonder which primers you can still use for your PCR? Do you subclone and rearrange sequences and somewhere along the line lost track on which primer to use where? Have you started in a new lab, inherited a box of oligos and a folder full of printouts that came with them but no information on what they were ordered for? Have you ordered and waited for primers because you don't know which of the ones available you can use with your sequence? If any of these sound familiar then OligoChecker might be for you.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4 increases description field so that more text can be displayed and moves oligo order info to the right, made it hideable.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Learn the properties of molecular structures.
- Flight Sim 98 Utility for Managing Aircraft and Textures.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Create 3D buildings and landscapes in different colors and text...
- Incorporate embroidery viewer and color sequence cataloger into...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Convert most measurement formats into other units.
- Search and compute stuff on Wolfram Alpha.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: