Office Library gives you the power to encrypt and store your Office documents in remote FTP server, and lets you view and edit them in your local MS Office Applications.
Office Library will display a task pane on the left side, and list all the remote office files contaned within FTP server folder. If the folder is encrypted, you have to enter the correct password. Double click the file node, it will be automatically downloaded from FTP, and opened in related MS Office Application. When you do saving by press Ctrl+S, it will automatically upload the saving content to FTP.
Office Library includes all functions of Office Home and Secret Office. Office Library provides multi libs to manage the office files in your computer or in FTP server. Each lib may relate a folder in your computer or in FTP server. Each lib may be password protected or not. One lib can be listed in the task pane at a time.
Office Library can be applied to many areas of business. The lib can include all kinds of files, such as personal documents, company policies, electronic archives, contract texts, customer profiles, engineering documentations, training materials, employee information, financial data.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0: Enabled tabbed browsing for Microsoft Office.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Manage and browse all Microsoft Office documents easily.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enter password once, open any number of secret files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Update MS Office 2000 Developer components.
- Print monitor for network print server or desktop computer.
- Block arbitrary code when a maliciously modified PowerPoint 200...
- Work with shared office documents from anywhere over the Intern...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Explain how to create task panes that interact with XML-based f...
- Track all print jobs sent to Windows print servers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content