OLFolderSync (64-Bit)can synchronize any Microsoft Outlook folder with anyone else's (except for Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items and Deleted Items). Synchronization of these folders runs as a background process facilitated by OLFolderSync synchronize messages. This allows you to easily synchronize Outlook folders via the Internet whithout the need for both parties to be online at the same time. When a new item is created or modified in an outlook folder, OLFolderSync automatically creates and sends a synchronization-email (special e-Mail) detailing the item to specified others users. This synchronization-email is then automatically processed by remote user's previously installed OLFolderSync add-in which knows the target for the embedded item.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2010 folders through e-mail.
- Recover deleted messages in Outlook.
- Remove duplicate items from Outlook folders.
- Repair OneNote documents of one supported format on all compute...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Take a backup of your outlook data on USB device.
- Delete all the duplicate tasks or move them to a folder of your...
- Delete all the duplicate notes or move them to a folder of your...
- Locate large size files and folders.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content