From Big Red Consulting:
OFX Reader can import OFX files into Excel. It supports OFX, QFX, and QBO files that contain bank, credit card, or investment statement transactions. After import, your data appears in a register layout with rows and columns. The tool supports checking, savings, credit card, and stock/investment accounts.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- View QIF files.
- Add new functions to Excel and generate Gantt Charts.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Consolidate spreadsheet data from several sheets from multiple ...
- Generate criteria-based dynamic reports for Microsoft Excel.
- Combine data from multiple duplicate rows into one in Excel.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Display information in a heirarchical, sortable grid format usi...
- Analyze your spreadsheet data and enhance them with various too...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Add genetic algorithm solver for Excel.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Loaded Adware - DO NOT DOWNLOAD!"
Version: OFX Reader 1.06
Downloading this installed Level Quality Watcher on my system. This tied up enough system resources to make my PC un-usable.
After doing a Google search (on a different PC because mine was un-usable), I found a lot of bad info on Level Quality Watcher (rootkit capabilities to hook deep into the operating system, browser hijacking, and in general just interfering with the user experience). It took me all day to remove it.