A simple and streamlined Mac application to convert your PDF or image graphics into searchable PDF. OCRKit uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particular useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, with a scanner or copier.
What's new in this version:
- added support to save HTML - HyperText Markup Language
- added support to save RTF - Rich Text Format
- added support to save TXT - UTF-8 encoded plain text
- improved recognition and stability
- updated user-interface translations
- many other improvements