The Notes Password Recovery utility allows you to recover a forgotten password from a Lotus Notes ID file. You have a choice of using either: Dictionary Search Method - which attempts words contained in a dictionary file (also called a word list) Brute Force Search Method - which attempts every combination of letters and characters that you choose. Guess Password Method - which allows you to enter what you think the password could be.
Features: General: The Lotus Notes 7 version (R7) attempts around 70,000 password combinations per minute on an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz CPU using the Dictionary search or around 85,000 password combinations per minute when using the Brute Force search. The Lotus Notes 6 version (R6) attempts around 4,300 password combinations per minute. This program is suitable for normal user ID files as well as certifiers. Brute Force Search Method: The brute force search method attempts every combination of letters and characters that you choose. Choice of using lower case, upper case, numbers, and special characters. Provision for a prefix and/or suffix. Allows you specify a starting pattern. Maximum password size of 40 characters. Dictionary Search Method: The dictionary search method attempts words contained in a dictionary or word list. Option to try variations to passwords like: Using alternate characters (leet speak) in words. Capitalising the first character of words. Append incrementally numbered suffix. Two dictionaries are supplied: A concise dictionary (dictionary-concise.txt) of popular passwords, first names, countries, etc. containing over 36,000 words. An unabridged dictionary (dictionary-unabridged.txt) containing over 341,000 words. Ability to use another dictionary file of your choice. Guess Password Method: Allows you to enter what you think the password could be. The password entered will automatically be tested for variations the same as the Dictionary Search.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed incremental numbered suffix in Dictionary search.
More Products to Consider
- Recover a forgotten password from a Lotus Notes ID file.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Mr Locker protects your personal docs with a password.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Recovers passwords for virtual hard disks.
- Protect your PC from various malicious threats with antivirus a...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Generate customisable secure passwords.
- Generate your phrase and convert it to a secure password.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content