From Notebook Press:
Report Writer is an easy-to-use word processor that uses templates to control the formatting of each document. A template defines the spacing, font, and color to be applied to paragraphs and other sections of text. This frees the user to focus on the content of the document, rather than its appearance.
What's new in this version:
- now supports captions under the pictures
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Expand the usage of working with InDesign layers.
- Provide a fast string file search routine.
- Speed up Word document writing.
- Popup HTML Colour Picker.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Insert notes, comments, links, or even images to websites.
- Scan, save, and manage documents easily.
- Get detailed reports on the source code, count source code, bla...
- Organize large numbers of documents without needing a complex d...
- Tree-based tool for keeping text in tree.
- Be informed of the problems that occur on the systems you manag...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: