NoteExpress is designed to help you organize research notes and bibliographic references, generate bibliographies automatically, search and capture bibliographic data from Internet with efficiency and ease. NoteExpress is well integrated with Microsoft Word. It can format bibliographies in many popular styles. NoteExpress works the same as many other bibliograhic softwares but with many additional efficient features like... Bibilographic records and notes can be categorized in different folders. What's more, they can be multi-categorized without being duplicated. NoteExpress supports many internet libraries and can import bibliographic data without tedious typing. NoteExpress imports data via Z39.50 protocol which is commonly used by most of the public libraries. With NoteExpress, users can search and import bibliography from National Library of Congress, OCLC, etc. NoteExpress also supports searches in Amazon, Jstor library NoteExpres imports bibliographic data with dramatic speed (0.5 milliseconds for 10000 records at a Pentium IV 1.8G, 256M computer, more than 10 times faster than any other bibliographic tools!). NoteExpress is well integrated into Microsoft Word. User can cite and write without leaving Word environment NoteExpress helps you mangage your academic files in your hard disk. With NoteExpress's attachment management module, users can add as many documents into NoteExpress library. That is, NoteExpress is not only a bibliographic manager, it's also a scholar's assitant.
What's new in this version:
- Display and locate folders item resides.
- Import files as references and attachments.
- Quick jump between root folders.
- Support special formats when formatting references.
- Add letter after the year for ambiguous citations.
- Add Always on Top for item editors.
- Add new reference type: Paper Collection.
- Add popup menu for note editor.
- Improve Find Citation window.
- Change item editors back to modal... See all new features »