CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will direct you to a form on the developer's site that you must fill out before download.
With the 2013 betas, Norton continues to leverage the power of the cloud to keep consumers safe in all they do online - whether browsing, socializing or shopping. In addition to delivering core protection via the cloud, the betas now include improved cloud-enabled features such as Norton Management, Norton Identity Safe and online backup, which allow consumers to conveniently manage their security and keep their personal information safe, anywhere, anytime.
What's new in this version:
Bandwidth Management - Limits non-critical Norton updates when connected to metered networks to avoid using up monthly data allotments or causing overage fees.
Norton Management - New web-based functionality lets users manage their Norton products from anywhere in the world. Users can remotely add Norton products, manage security settings and update subscriptions, making it simple to check on the health of their devices or fix issues without needing to be there in person.
Norton Ide... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Stop viruses and spyware automatically before they reach your c...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Prevent Spyware and Malware running from your PC.
- Keep your PC protected from all Internet threats, never slowing...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"No tech support"
Version: Norton 360 Beta 2013 beta
None. works fine for about 10 days
Program requires periodic reinstallations. Tech support is non existent.
After being a Norton customer for over 10 years is time to change for a better product.
"The Simply The Best"
Version: Norton 360 Beta 2013 beta
Remove virus n protect like a charm. Doesn't slow computer down. Scanning is very fast. Fix registry n clean system to help computer run fast n right.
None for me
I was use Avira before n it couldn't remove a virus n the virus shut it down. So I install Norton n the rest was history. Avira took about a hour to scan but Norton took 20 min. Love u Norton.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content