Nokumo Lite for Mac lets you manage projects and other tasks in a convenient dashboard with additional support for managing contacts, appointments, and your own ideas. The app comes with an intuitive interface, offers good performance, and is loaded with task management features. All items and contacts can be interconnected, which is the option we appreciated the most. Since it's around 34MB, the download will take a bit longer, but it's well worth the wait.
Nokumo Lite for Mac sports a clean and accessible interface with a convenient and well-labeled menu. We were able to access all of the available options with just a click, even without looking into the detailed Quick Start Guide or a Manual, which both came with this app. The app's calendar includes a day/week/month/year view through which you can view tasks and projects based on their due date. In addition, there is a project view with a monthly calendar and a notepad view for adding and editing notes. With a click on the Plus icon, we were adding new contacts, organizations, tasks, events, projects, and notes within seconds. Linking notes to tasks, tasks to calendar events or users, and so on was just as easy. Using other icons located at the top right of the main app window allowed us to quickly view users, task details, calendar events, notes, and projects. The app was responsive and performed each function quickly.
If you want to conveniently keep track of projects, tasks, contacts, and other information with a single app, you'll find Nokumo Lite for Mac extremely useful. It's a complete task management system -- one you should definitely check out.
Nokumo Lite helps you keep an eye on all your projects, have a full overview of your contacts, prioritize and organize your tasks, keep bits of information or write any ideas, and plan appointments, meetings, calls..
- Manage projects and track their progress - get a full picture of your projects with the dashboard, and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes
- Have a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
- Interconnect all items - link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project
- Create notes to keep bits of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately
- Sync with Apple native apps - sync contacts with Address Book/Contacts, and sync calendars, events, and tasks with iCal/Calendar/Reminder
- Stay up to date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes
- Prioritize and organize - items can be collected together in groups