The Nokia Multimedia Transfer application enables you to transfer pictures, videos, podcasts, music, and files between your Nokia mobile device and your Mac.
What's new in this version: Features a new method for selecting the content to be transferred, various performance improvements, and a new user interface for settings.
More Products to Consider
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For Pro 4000, Zoom, Notebooks Pro, Orbit/Sphere.
- Drag-and-drop WMA audio to MP3 converter.
- Synchronise contacts and calendars with your cell phone.
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Recover data from hard drives, cameras, memory cards, fire wire...
- Record Skype, QuickTime, iTunes, Safari Firefox Chrome, Line-in...
- For Tempo Ultra ATA66, Tempo RAID66, and Tempo RAID133.
- Clone, synchronize, back up files.
- Recover lost or deleted files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod to...
- Flash decompiler Mac, convert SWF to FLA or FLEX, extract SWF r...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: