New Noise Ninja plug-in for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and compatible hosts. Noise Ninja is the most effective and productive solution for removing noise and grain from digital photographs and scanned film images. It is a must-have tool for anyone shooting in low-light or fast-action situations -- including news, sports, wedding, and event coverage -- where high ISO photography is required and the resulting noise compromises the image.
Noise Ninja often yields a two-stop improvement in effective image quality, while preserving important image detail. In addition, it can produce cleaner, smoother enlargements from low-ISO images.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Collects images and fonts for Illustrator documents.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Redefining noise reduction for adobe photoshop/elements.
- Upload images from Aperture to SmugMug.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Photoshop plugin to add realistic camera blur.
- Protect your photos with visible watermarks, convert, rename, d...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Solve image difference puzzles.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Upload data from Aperture to SmugMug quickly, safely, and direc...
- Create gorgeous and great-looking slideshows Like a pro on Mac.
- Add watermarks to images.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Remove noise from digital images.
- Lightweight, speedy image viewer/browser.
- Detect duplicate masters in Aperture 3.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Virtual photography studio and the best tool for modern photogr...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: