PictureCode's Noise Ninja software solves the image noise problem using new, patent-pending technology. Not only does it do an impressive job of removing noise often yielding up to a two-stop improvement in effective image quality it does so quickly and easily. Moreover, it is built to bring the most out of raw camera files and high-quality film scans, with high-precision floating point calculations and high-bit-depth image storage used throughout. Noise Ninja is highly adaptable to a variety of professional and amateur workflows, whether you want a "one-button" automated solution or complete manual control. Version 2.1.2 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.2 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Control a darkroom enlarger and monitor all your data about a p...
- Create and test grammar of a parser, interpreter, or compiler.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Generate time-lapse movies with USB cameras.
- Design and use .NET Controls in your MFC-based applications.
- Analyze the behavior, performance, and correctness of any .NET ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content