NodeBox is a Mac OS X application that lets you create 2D visuals using Python programming code and export them as a PDF or a QuickTime movie. Create static, animated or interactive compositions using simple primitives such as rectangles and ovals, import images and vector files from Photoshop and Illustrator or play around with text paths. NodeBox supports Core Image so you can create layered images using transformations, blend modes, alpha masks and filters, all hardware-accelerated. NodeBox is open source, well-documented, and has a thriving community.
What's new in this version: Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Set the dimensions of the canvas area of images.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Text file encoding converter: converts utf, mac, win encodings.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- Movie player based on QuickTime & FFmpeg.
- 2D flexural/elastic modeling.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Make your photos beautiful.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content