From Pescados Software:
NewsLetter is a free batch emailer, speciallly thought for newsletters. Its interface is very simple and intuitive, and it features the creation of plain text, HTML and multipart messages, customization of subject and body using "smart tags" and attachments (including inline attachments). Other features are output MBOX files (open-able in Mail, Entourage or any other capable email client), integration with FileMaker and capability to send the messages through Entourage (or simply place the messages at its Outbox folder).
NewsLetter is powered by XMail.osax, so it is compatible with any smtp server (along with the mentioned features)...
NewsLetter is open-source under request.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed the "check images" function.
- Added an option to create a verbose log.
- Now you can import smart-tags for both body and subject from FileMaker.
- Added compatibility with FileMaker 7 and Entourage 2004 in all functions.
- Added options to send messages through Entourage or place the composed messages at Entourage's Outbox folder.